Baby Massage Course in York
with Irene Forsyth
Next classes start Wednesday 12 October 2022 (10.30am)
A Beautiful Way to take some Special Time out with Your Baby
New course! For dads and their babies
Starting Saturday 8th October 2022 (11am)
For dads that want to help their babies to relax, and strengthen their bond with them:
a special 2 week course, on 8th and 29th October
5 week course
So much time is spent running around, changing nappies and trying to grab a few minutes of sleep.
Why not take the chance to s l o w down and enjoy your wonderful baby's company?Meet and have some fun with other parents at the same time.
1 hour class, each week on Wednesday at 10.30am
Dads' course: 1 hour each of two weeks on Saturday at 11am
2 week course on 8th and 29th October, with the potential to continue
|Week 1||Legs and Feet||12 Oct||8 Oct|
|Week 2||Tummy, and recap week 1||19 Oct|
|Week 3||Chest & Arms, Head/Face, recap weeks 1-2||2 Nov||29 Oct|
|Week 4||Back, recap weeks 1-3||9 Nov|
|Week 5||Recap all weeks 1-4, Certificates, Cake||16 Nov|
- Promotes and strengthens bonding
- Practising the massage techniques 2-3 times per week for 15 minutes will improve your baby's sleep patterns and promote deeper sleep cycles.
- Massage has been shown to give baby relief from colic, constipation, teething and colds.
You'll also get the opportunity to meet other parents in a safe, clean and quiet environment. .
Your experienced teacher Irene has been teaching these classes since 2009 and is CRB checked.
What's Included in the Course?
- 50 mls of organic massage oil
- Copies of strokes taught every week
- Time to have a cuppa and chat with other parents at the end of the class
- Certificates presented on the last class, cake and a drink
Who can attend?
Babies who are pre-crawling and whose feeds are 2-3 hours apart
What to bring?
- Travel-size changing mat
- bath towel
- spare nappies
- spare clothing and feeds
How much does it cost?
- £50 in all for the 5 week course on Wednesdays
- If you miss a class you are welcome to attend a future catch-up class free of charge (when there are places free).
Dads and their babies course package:
- £25 for a 2 week course on Saturdays 8th and 29th October
PaymentPay using your card with PayPal online.
T & C: Please pay £50 before the first lesson to confirm your place. If you miss a lesson, you can attend the next course free of charge.
Parking: at Jaipur Spice (£1.80/hr, £5/day). The Hut is also 10 minutes from York City centre. [map].
GDPR statement: This site does not track its users directly or using analytics or adverts. It does not install its own cookies.