Baby Massage Course in York
with Irene Forsyth
Next classes start Wednesday 10 January 2024
(10.30am and 12.30pm)
A Beautiful Way to take some Special Time out with Your Baby
The 10.30am class is now full, but Irene has added a Wednesday afternoon session, 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
Irene was interviewed as the mystery guest by Jonathan Cowap on Lunchtime Connection, BBC Radio York (29 November 2022).
5 week course
So much time is spent running around, changing nappies and trying to grab a few minutes of sleep.
Why not take the chance to s l o w down and enjoy your wonderful baby's company?Meet and have some fun with other parents at the same time.
1 hour class, each week on Wednesday at 10.30am and again at 12.30pm
|Week 1||Legs and Feet||10 January|
|Week 2||Tummy, and recap week 1||17 January|
|Week 3||Chest & Arms, Head/Face, recap weeks 1-2||24 January|
|Week 4||Back, recap weeks 1-3||31 January|
|Week 5||Recap all weeks 1-4, Certificates, Cake||7 February|
- Promotes and strengthens bonding
- Practising the massage techniques 2-3 times per week for 15 minutes will improve your baby's sleep patterns and promote deeper sleep cycles.
- Massage has been shown to give baby relief from colic, constipation, teething and colds.
You'll also get the opportunity to meet other parents in a safe, clean and quiet environment. .
Your experienced teacher Irene has been teaching these classes since 2009 and is CRB checked.
What's Included in the Course?
- See and practise strokes demonstrated each week
- 50ml of organic massage oil
- Download booklet with copies of strokes taught
- Recap earlier weeks’ strokes in later weeks
- Time to have a cuppa and chat with other parents at the end of the class
- Certificates presented on the last class, cake and a drink
Who can attend?
Babies who are pre-crawling and whose feeds are 2-3 hours apart
What to bring?
- Travel-size changing mat
- bath towel
- spare nappies
- spare clothing and feeds
How much does it cost?
- £60 in all for the 5 week course on Wednesdays
- If you miss a class you are welcome to attend a future catch-up class free of charge (when there are places free).
- Partner can attend for £40, saving £20
PaymentPay using your card with PayPal online.
T & C: Please pay £60 before the first lesson to confirm your place. If you miss a lesson, you can attend the next course free of charge.
Parking: Free parking on site.
GDPR statement: This site does not track its users directly or using analytics or adverts. It does not install its own cookies.